Btcvicc

Ni�as Mal (Charm School)

By now you now that I have a very eclectic taste for movies, so it is no surprise that I saw this one just looking forward to seeing another young girls school movie. Well, to my surprise this one was fun and I laugh a lot with the silly things they say and do. See, when living in Mexico I met people just like the ones they portrait there and yes they do speak �and behave- like that, that was so funny to see it in the screen.

The story is very silly with five girls going to a four-week intensive charm course to learn to be �Se�oritas� one was a rebel, another nerdy, another just silly, another stuffy and another lesbian and a singer; and yes the lesbian girl mother send her there to get cured, but it�s a nice silly situation, no drama here as this is a comedy.

By the way this movie is a hundred times better than the other Mexican movie As� del Precipicio that was absolutely awful.

Just because is funny, even when at times the acting is really bad, I�m going to give it the lesbian interest label and suggest that you see it to have 90 minutes of silly fun.

0 Response to "Ni�as Mal (Charm School)"